So I think I found the one, which is why I haven't been writing so often, but just in-case we stop seeing each other, note to self: he is the perfect role model for little boys of the world. Stay in touch to interview how he was raised and how he treats woman.
Anyways, his name is Steven and he's a pisces and we talk on the phone about three times a day for at least 20 minutes. We have so much in common, he wants to learn to dance, and loves board games and playing cards. He finished the scouts and is an accomplished Eagle Scout. He works as a Sous Chef for the Double Tree Hotel in Orange. I met him through OKCupid.com and we met on July 16 2012. I can't wait to get to know him deeper, and spend my free time with him, he even still opens my car door. So far we are waiting on sex, and as much as I am attracted to him, I am not infatuated with him, which makes my feelings so much more understandable. FINALLY, I found a great guy! He's Italian, Mexican, and many more, but handsome to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment